I granite is a group of people whom taking advantage of American customers ,cheat , Lie , rube them. I read a lot of Reviews and I felt the same way.

These people are rude, obnoxious, totally unprofessional. They even don't know how to measure and cut the granites. They buy worst grade of granite from third world countries that is junk material and advertise in Craigslist for a cheap price and when you go to buy them they change the price on you. I had to call Police officer to kick them out of my house when my granite was getting installed and I notice a huge gap between the granite and walls.The owner even thread me to come and take the granite and not paying my money back.

I end up to court with them.

Do not buy anything from these *** artist group . You be sorry.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Igranite. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Igranite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Igranite to other companies on our site.

Comments